Technical Assistant (Audio Visual)
Leeds Trinity University
£28,000 - £35,000 + Technical Recognition + Internal Training + Company Benefits
Do you have experience in Audio Visual and want to utilise your technical ability and expertise to support the delivery of an ambitious new project?
On offer is a great opportunity for an Audio Visual technician to work for a Media Services department at a University undergoing a substantial period of growth.
In this role you will be supporting the delivery of the University's strategy by designing, planning and overseeing installations, support and maintenance for all Audio-Visual systems on campus
This role would suit someone with experience in Audio Visual, with a creative edge to provide the best possible service and solutions to meet clients individual, tailored needs.
* To carry out project management activities for a wide collection of Audio-Visual projects
* Liaising with keys stakeholders, managers from Media Services and IT
* Work on and support the development of new business cases for AV matters
* To understand complex Audio-Visual systems and their interaction and impacts on University IT systems and networks
* Experienced in Audio Visual and IT
* Extensive knowledge of AV software and hardware
* Technically competent and proven troubleshooting experience
* Be able to engage in creative and forward thinking processes
Key words: AV, Creative, Troubleshooting, Audio Visual, Hardware, Software, Installation, Technology, Microsoft, Windows, Microsoft Window, IT, IT Support, IT Technician
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.