Java Developer/ Java Programmer (Java 8/11, Microservices, TDD) - £600-700/day, inside IR35, 24 months
Location: Remote/ Office – split base (2 days per week on site at closest office: London, Leeds OR Manchester)
Please note that SC Clearance is required for this Java Developer role, so all applicants must be eligible to undergo this process, although the role can commence while this process is underway.
Senior Java Developers/ Java Programmer with experience of working with Java 11 (or strong Java 8), Microservice Architecture, Pair Programming and Test Driven Development (TDD) experience required for a high profile project which will change the face of public services through the provision of better digital services. You will be joining an Agile, multidisciplinary team of Developers, Designers and Analysts who work collaboratively to deliver innovative technology that carries real value for users.
Java Developer Core Technical skills:
- Recent experience with Java 11 (solid 8 exp. also considered)
- Experience with large microservice architectures.
- Excellent understanding of TDD and BDD.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Be willing to work in a pair programming environment
- SmartSourcing provides services as an Employment Agency and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of age, race, religion, disability, age, gender or sexual orientation.