Role: PHP Developer
Location: 100% Remote Working from anywhere in the United Kingdom OR Hybrid (mix of remote and office based work in Manchester at your convenience)
Salary Range: £30,000 to £45,000
Benefits: 29 days holidays (including bank holidays & birthday). Flexitime. Learning budget. Ride to work cycle scheme. Perkbox scheme + more!
Client: They are a revolutionary Internet Software company in the heart of Manchester with thousands of customers and millions of end users around the world. With an established team nothing short of awesome and a prolific CEO steering the ship, they now require a talented PHP Developer skilled with Laravel and/or Symfony to join their close-knit creative/technical team.
Role: The PHP Developer will join a talented team of Front and Back End Developers and help maintain and improve their current platforms. The PHP Developer will work in a Scrum environment to build new user facing features that will be used daily by thousands of users. The PHP Developer will use technologies like Laravel and React as part of a highly motivated development team.
The ideal PHP Developer:
- At least 2 years or more commercial backend development experience
- Strong in PHP
- Strong in Laravel and/or Symfony
- Background working with TDD, CI, and Version Control.
- An eye for beautiful, pragmatic code that’s simple to understand at a glance.
- Ability to integrate with experienced developers and adapt quickly.
- Desire to go beyond, bringing new ideas and approaches to the table.
This is truly a wonderful opportunity for a PHP Developer skilled with Laravel and/or Symfony to work for one of the coolest Software as a Service companies in Manchester. To apply please send your CV in the first instance along with your work portfolio i.e. GitHub etc, if possible.