Quinton Davies are pleased to announce that we have an amazing opportunity for an IT Project Manager to join a market leading company - here are the details of the job vacancy:
Job title: IT Project Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
This role can offer you:
- 10% annual bonus
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), that increases with years of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
Here are a few examples of what your daily tasks would include:
- You will be required to work in an Agile working environment.
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organisation ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are communicated, understood, and
- Communicate and document project status.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritise all deliverables and resources workingacross the project(s) based on the scope of work and project goals.
- Actively monitor project risks, and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problem and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive in their solution.
- Attend weekly departmental meetings to agree priorities, resolve problems and contribute to the strategic direction for IT.
- Travel to different offices when required for which expenses will be reimbursed.
Sound interesting? These are the required skills for the role:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, APM Project management Qualification or PRINCE2
- Good skills in core Microsoft office products.
- 5+ years commercial project management experience.
- Have the ability to work autonomously, with authority, skilled in building relationships.
- Need to be organised and act promptly.
- Ability to stay calm and professional under pressure and make correct decisions.
- An analytical ability that allows you to get to grips with new challenges easily.
- A keen interest in IT, a desire to try new things, tackle different types of problems and stay abreast of the latest technologies.
Location: You would be required at the office in Bristol and the candidate needs to be within a commutable distance.
If this sounds like a good fit and you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please do get in touch - we also have many more opportunities for Project Professionals available.
Please contact Max Howard at Quinton Davies on either or (phone number removed) for more detail.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we are, unfortunately, not always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't been able to respond to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.