My client provides an instrumental line of support to those most vulnerable in our society. They're a housing association that spans over 500 houses across the wider Glasgow region. Having won multiple awards for achievements such as excellent quality management, excellent architectural standards and being an outstanding local business. Rest assured, they're an amazing company to work for. Their technical team plays a significant role in their business and due to expansion, they're looking to welcome an additional ICT Technician.
£25,000 - £29,000
Glasgow (Hamiltonhill) / Hybrid
- Provide technical support to your non-technical colleagues
- Configure, monitor and administer the existing infrastructure and networks
- Monitor and support the internal helpdesk
- Create and revise technical documentation
- Assist with exciting project work
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Windows Server
- A total of 35 days of paid annual leave
- Hybrid working
- Enhanced family leave
- Access to employee assistance program
- Enhanced sick pay
- Company pension
- Access to the cycle-to-work scheme
If you're interested in hearing more or would like to apply - then hit apply now. If you have any questions, you can reach me on 0141. 674. 8511. or darcey . obyrne @ in technology group - uk . com.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.