Joining Ogi is a unique opportunity to work within an innovative Welsh business and one of the fastest-growing companies in Wales.
For many years, we've been providing mainstream internet and IT services as Spectrum Internet and Net Support UK. We rebranded to Ogi to represent our dedication to Welsh communities and received a significant multi-million-pound investment to deliver a large-scale and ambitious rollout of full fibre internet across South Wales.
We’re looking for a Temporary Customer Care Advisor who can provide outstanding service at every stage of our customers relationship with Ogi, on a 12 month fixed term contract.
With a background in delivering end-to-end outbound and inbound customer services and a track record of exceeding Service Level Agreements - you will know how to harness a range of channels to manage every step of the customer relationship and ensure everyone satisfied and happy with their service.
We’re looking for super-organised and personable people with experience of delivering outstanding customer services to business and residential customers.
Overall we’re looking for -
* Experience delivering a high-quality customer service across a range of channels, including phone, social media and online communities
* A background in monitoring customer satisfaction and using data to drive improvements
* Outstanding inter-personal skills including verbally and when writing emails / online
* Experience of operating in a regulated customer service environment
* The ability to speak Welsh would be great though not essential for all applicants
The role may require some work outside standard office hours and it’s also likely to include some travel within the region playing an active role in face-to-face, customer and stakeholder engagement events and activities. In the future, hours may include working in a rotating shift pattern from 8—8 including occasionally at weekends.
What you’ll be doing…
We have a team of experienced, passionate customer service advisors who ensure that every customer receives an excellent service at every point of interaction with us; you will be a customer champion for the communities and customers we serve.
You’ll work with a growing team to care for customers from day one – handholding as necessary through provisioning and onboarding and managing emerging issues with determination and focus, always putting the customer first.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Contributing to the company’s customer service strategy, bringing first-hand experience of dealing with customers to the centre of the approach.
* Delivering sector-leading customer services, working with the wider teams to avoid duplication and develop a seamless approach.
* Delivering proactive customer services across channels where issues are known to us – e.g., around a service outage in a specific area.
* Managing inbound, reactive customer care services across channels diligently and professionally – responding across a wide range of touchpoints from calls to emails to instant chat.
* Dealing directly with basic and recurring customer care swiftly, with a focus on resolving all incidents first time.
* Maintaining thorough and accurate customer records.
* Supporting social media customer engagement and handling issues.
* Supporting other Sales/Marketing activities where appropriate including with opportunities to upsell services, and at events in local communities.
* Helping to provide bilingual service to customers according to demand.
Please get in touch for a confidential chat, or to see the full job description. If you don't consider yourself as ticking all the requirements but you think you'd be a good fit for us, feel free to message for a chat too.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.