Prince Resourcing is currently recruiting an IT Manager on behalf of our client, who are within the third sector, offering a salary of £37,500 per annum (plus benefits). This role will be based in the Birmingham office and can be worked on a hybrid basis. This is a fantastic, hands-on opportunity for a driven 2nd Line/3rd Line support candidate who is ready for the step up into a management position.
Role: IT Manager
Salary: £37,500 per annum (+ benefits)
Location: Birmingham (hybrid work - 3 days in office, 2 days at home)
To manage and support the general day to day operations of IT services within the organisation while managing and supervising a small team of 3. Reporting into the Head of IT, you will work on IT strategy and have ownership of the network, infrastructure and cloud function.
What you'll need:
- Experience within an IT management/supervisory position
- Strong experience of maintenance, installation, repair and upgrade of server and network equipment
- Proven knowledge and experience of working with the Microsoft stack
- Working knowledge of O365 and Exchange Online
- Experience of virtualisation technology (Hyper V preferable)
- General networking principles (TCP/IP, DNS, VLAN)
- Experience with Dynamics 365, Power BI, SharePoint 365 (desirable)
If you have the relevant skillset and you are interested in finding out more, please apply today! Shortlisting will be taking place this week.
Prince Resourcing Limited, trading as Prince Talent and Resourcing ((phone number removed)) acts as an Employment Agency and is a subsidiary of Talentia Group.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.