Skills: Energy/Utilities, Requirements Capture, Full Project Lifecycle, Agile Projects, Use Cases, ISEB, UML, Prince 2
This advanced and globally recognized technology company based in Lancashire are looking to add a Business Analyst to join an established team and work closely with the team lead to develop solutions for clients. You must be able to pick up product knowledge and add value quickly. Experience within Energy/Utilities sector is essential.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst
- Gather information and translate the requirements into straightforward Functional specifications
- The Business Analyst will analyse and generate data about the company performance to be presented to the management team
- Identify solutions to business issues and opportunities
- Provide analysis of commercial proposes, track performance and review key business expenses
- Analyse and provide feedback on sales and new business performance
- To prepare system documentation and liaise with Management as required
- Research procedures to identify ways to improve business process performance
- Strong experience working in the Energy/Utilities market
- Experience working with stakeholders in order to create business cases
- Demonstrable aptitude for analysing application problems, ideally using a formal analysis methodology, and the building of solutions
- Experience in working to strict deadlines, both individually and as part of a team
- Understand the phases of the development life cycle, and how they are related
- Have an understanding of entity-relationship diagrams
- Experience working within agile and structured project environments
The ideal Business analyst will be degree qualified and ideally hold an ISEB (or equivalent) qualification. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Business Analyst to join a market leader who keep abreast of the latest technologies and recognize the value of their employees. If you're a talented, ambitious individual, we've got the right career for you.
Energy/Utilities, Requirements Capture, ISEB, UML, Use Cases, Agile, Full Project Life Cycle
Please email your cv for consideration to (url removed)
Contact (phone number removed)
Please follow us on twitter @erinassociates for similar roles
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.