Do you want the opportunity to work for an established Data and Electrical contractor company? Well, this is your chance!
This Leading Electrical Provider are looking for a Support & Maintenance engineer to come & join their ever-growing team.
You will be responsible for the support and maintenance of various IT Equipment including the installation and maintenance of digital signage and EPOS equipment. This will include completing fixed wire testing and fault finding.
Take the chance to work with an established Electrical company that gives you the opportunity to work in multiple electrical sectors.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, then please apply here!
- Flexible to travel UK Wide
- Daily Cat5/ Cat6 data cabling
- Maintenance of various IT Equipment
- Installations and maintenance of EPOS systems
- Maintenance of digital signage equipment
- Electrical maintenance and cabling in retail shops
- Fault finding and Fixed wire testing
Experience and Skills
- Maintenance of Epos systems
- Data cabling Cat5/ Cat6 Cabling
- fixed wire testing
- Previous Electrical maintenance experience
- Maintenance of CCTV Equipment
- Fault finding
- Worked on self-check outs
- Salary OTE £39,000
- Vehicle and fuel card
- Paid accommodation
- Holiday package
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.