Data Insights Analyst - £40,000 - Glasgow (Hybrid)
My client an industry leader in their field are on the lookout for a new Data Insight Analyst to come and join their existing team. This role will see you work on a run end-to-end reporting processes whilst collaborating with the Data, Marketing, and Commercial teams to provide and make use of actionable insights. This is the perfect opportunity for candidates of all seniority, with my client offering exceptional personal development plans, progression, and benefits.
This role will be based onsite 2 days per week and is open to candidates based in the Central Belt!
- Analysing data and creating insightful reports to identify trends, patterns and correlations
- Collecting and interpreting data from multiple sources
- Working closely with stakeholders to understand their data needs and ensure they receive the information they require
- Presenting data in an easy-to-understand format
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Identifying and recommending improvements to data processes
- Developing reports to inform decision making
- 2+ years professional experience in an Analytical role
- Experience with SQL & Power BI is essential
- Further tools such as Google Analytics, GA4, Big Query, Qlik, etc… are all desirable
- Experience working on end-to-end reporting projects
- 30 days AL + bank holidays
- 5% employer pension contributions
- Bonus scheme (discretionary)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life and Health cover
- Free breakfast and snacks onsite!
- Brand discounts and perkboxes
If the above role is of interest and you've got the required experience, apply with your most up to date CV for immediate consideration and interview!
Alternatively, if you would like to find out more about the position, reach out to me on (phone number removed) or at (url removed)
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.