Software Engineer positions available at a Technology company that will encourage you at every step in your career. Are you working on something that actually interests you or is it just a job to fill the hours in the day?
Come and join a Technology business where you can be part of the solution to some complex exciting Challenges. You could have the change to work on projects including:
- Space Weather - working with the Met Office
- NHS - Helping them increase efficiency, reduce costs and improve income
- Virtual Schools - Improving outcomes for Children & Schools using Data
- Energy Utilisation - A Key Challenge at the moment
The company are looking for Software Engineers at all levels from Junior - Mid - Senior - Principal - Architect. Salaries start at £40,000 - £75,000 Depending on experience.
- You will have the chance to work on the latest Technology, working on a Fully remote basis! However the business encourage regular fully expenses socials where you can meet your team face to face.
- You will not find many businesses in the UK that offer more flexibility - you can work the hours you choose - Toil - work slightly longer Mon - Tues and take Friday off if you like! Options to go in the office if you like or work fully remote all year long.
- Enjoy the benefits of a career coach - an experienced mentor that will guide you through your career within the business and make sure you utilise every opportunity.
- You can enjoy 5 paid days training every year.
- You do not have to wait for internal jobs to come up - you can apply for a promotion whenever you like! Don't get held back, progress at your own pace. Many more fantastic benefits with this business!
The Nature of some of your work here with be UK eyes only, which means you need to be a British Citizen who has lived here continuously for the last 5 years to apply.
If your Skillset includes either Java & AWS then this could be the fantastic opportunity that you have been waiting for! Apply now!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (url removed)
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.