We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our investment banking client has been present in the UK for more than 150 years, they're a long-term partner to British business. Today, the Group is formed of 10 divisions and employs 9,300 staff based in 21 core locations right across the country. Their role is simply stated: help clients achieve their goals by combining local know-how and global reach. In so doing, they seek to make a positive, sustainable contribution to both the UK economy and society.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Project Manager (OTC Products) for an initial 6 month contract based in London with remote working available.
Purpose of the Role:
As a Project Manager (OTC Products) you will be responsible for ensuring end-to-end implementation of the target transaction processing architecture in line with the commitments made to the business, while complying with the entity's strategic priorities and the sponsor's expectations, steering the project and coordinating all the people and contributors involved. More specifically, you will join a project team that has the following mission for transaction processing of Global Markets EQD, CRD and IRD:
- Implementation of the target IT architecture.
- Setting up the target operating model for our operations and production support teams.
- Migration of trade stock to the target, if necessary.
Responsibilities of the role:
As a Project Manager (OTC Products) you will be responsible for:
- Meeting project objectives in compliance with the allocated budget and deadlines, and the quality of deliverables.
- Coordinate preliminary studies with the business/sponsor.
- Perform Business Analysis, hands on.
- Ensure consistency of requirements with the needs retained and the technological feasibility.
- Ensure that the solution (particularly the data dimension) is compatible with all the requirements.
- Ensure the solution is validated with all the stakeholders.
- Prepare, consolidate and validate elements used to make estimations and prepare schedules during the entire project.
- With stakeholders, identify and manage the risks that may emerge when the project is being implemented.
- Steer and measure the project's progress.
- Make decisions regarding impacts on costs, quality and deadlines by integrating the business value created.
- Plan, prepare and ensure the transition to the project governance bodies (architecture and investment committees).
- Develop the deployment plan with all the stakeholders and guarantee that it is implemented.
- Organise the transition of the project to maintenance mode.
- Assess the project and close it.
What we require from the candidate:
- Strong knowledge of OTC products (IRD, CRD or EQD).
- Experience of trade capture, workflows, trade lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Exotics is a plus, Swaps, Caps, Flows, Options.
- Good knowledge of Front to Finance chain for OTC scope, including risk and PnL chain too.
- Good knowledge of referential and market data systems.
- Good knowledge of target architecture core principles.
- Experience in planning, coordinating, executing and following migrations to target architecture.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.