My client is currently recruiting for a Software/Web Developer (C#MVC/API) to be based in Telford, this will be a full time office based role, although some flexibility of working from home will be considered, the probation period will need to be completed first.
Salary – up to £46,400
25 holidays + bank
Private medical (after probation)
Life Assurance x 4
Employee assistance program
Free onsite parking
Recruiting for a Software Developer (C#MVC/API) who is keen to develop and who has experience in application development following an agile methodology to support the ongoing software development for web-based products.
- Re-develop existing products into modern, efficient, well written secure web-based software
- Troubleshooting technical software issues
- Developing new software products to replace existing in-house software
- Understand existing code and its structure, provide fixes and upgrades
Skills and experience:-
- A full stack developer with a strong understanding of ASP.NET Core MVC (3.1 to 6), C#, Entity Framework Core in a commercial environment
- Can work from architecture to SQL and MVC core
- Be able to create and update Restful API services and have the ability and desire to refactor and analyse existing code
- Over 5 years’ programming with strong skills programming in MVC, .Net core, modern web frameworks, C#, Entity Framework and Microsoft SQL
- Strong ability to debug a wide range of software and create solutions
- ASP.NET / .Net Core / MVC
- Dependency injection
- Unit test/Integration testing
- Entity Framework Core
- API services
- Microsoft SQL
- Jira Agile
Contact Alex at Major Recruitment for further information
We will carefully consider your application and advise you as to whether we are able to progress with your application, within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time, your details will not be retained. If you're not successful on this occasion, please continue to apply to future roles that we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our clients. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract, you will find our staff professional and courteous, and our interview process straight forward. We are located in thriving Telford and we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialise in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.