Ready to advance in software development? Join our team as an innovative Senior Developer, leveraging the latest technologies like Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365. Lead project teams to deliver top-notch features for our global clients and enhance your skillset in this fantastic opportunity.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your existing skillset and work with the latest technologies such as Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365. Utilising your extensive experience in software development, you will lead project teams to design and deliver high quality features for our clients.
You will benefit from working with a highly skilled team experienced in delivering software and business intelligence to industry-leading organizations on a global scale.
If you have a passion for technology, strong communication skills and have the experience to provide strong technical leadership, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to build your skillset and join a fun, talented, and motivated team.
Your responsibilities as Senior Developer will include:
- Developing tools and applications by producing clean, reusable, and maintainable code.
- Optimizing code for performance, scalability, and security.
- Collaborating with technical architects on enhancements and new features.
- Identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement.
- Keeping up to date with the latest tools, techniques, and best practices.
- Not direct management but mentoring junior team members.
- Demonstrating technical leadership.
- Ensuring high-quality, reliability and consistency throughout the architecture and code base
What we're looking for:
- 6+ years’ software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with DevOps, Git, Azure Services,
- Knowledge of SharePoint and Microsoft 365
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, along with excellent communication and collaboration abilities
Apply now for an immediate interview.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.