Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years' experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Our Nuclear client is seeking to appoint a Data Analyst to support the Document Control function.
The position will be based in Glasgow, Scotland.
The role will report to the Lead Document Controller but will be expected to interface with all disciplines.
- Handling and distributing project correspondence and documentation - including distributing Project Documents to Stakeholders and contractors.
- Monitoring and tracking the progress of Document Deliverables, keeping Master deliverables register updated.
- Focal point for Document Control on/offsite
- Promote procedural use and adherence
- Assist in training relating to EDMS
- Communicate with Contractors and Stakeholders
- Carry out LfE when applicable
- Attend Document Control Meetings with Stakeholders and contractors when required
- Provide reporting data for Information and project manager
- Interface with Project teams to ensure correct / current documents are being utilised / referenced
- Archiving, handover and retention of documentation
- Issue document numbers and templates when required
Qualification, Special Skills or Experience
- Strong organisational skills essential along with stakeholder (internal and external) management and engagement.
- Must be able to clearly demonstrate a pro-active approach
- Must have previous document control experience – issuing documentation (contractor and stakeholder) updating registers, providing reporting information.
- Experience of working in a project / technical environment working with multi stakeholders
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (particularly Excel, Word and Teams / SharePoint) & PDF software.
- Result oriented, teamwork, ability to work independently and proactively as part of a team and good organisation skills
- The role will include working with sensitive information therefore we are looking for candidates that demonstrate high integrity
- Experience of working to a Quality Management System
- Experience of writing / updating document control processes and procedure
- Providing internal training (eDMS)
Security Clearance: SC, sole UK National
Hybrid working - 12 days/month in central Glasgow office
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.