Budgeting, resource management and procurement.
Develop the knowledge and training requirements of team members
Ensure that all administrative tasks, such as workload allocation, prioritisation, tracking, and reporting are carried out in a timely and communicable manner.
Work with the IT Director/Manager and Business Partners on requests for projects and BAU activity that require skills and people under your leadership to deliver.
* 5 years in a senior/management-level IT role.
* Experience in industry standard technologies and associated processes within Service Desk environments - ticketing and call handling services, metrics reporting and relevant IT technologies.
* Self-motivated individual who works well with others while aware of the challenges others may face.
* Ability to prioritise multiple ranges of tasks, with a commercial mindset, while maintaining organisation and control.
Knowledge of the following systems are mandatory for the role:
* Microsoft 365
* Microsoft Active Directory
* Microsoft Intune
* Windows 10
* Windows Server 2019
* Microsoft SharePoint & OneDrive
This role would suit someone who is looking for a stable position with a business that will support you both professionally and personally. You must be able to travel to the office 3 days per week in Hertfordshire.
Please contact me on (phone number removed) or reach out to (url removed) to find out more information.
UK based applications only
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.