Salary: Up to £50,000
CPS Group is currently working with a leading software development business with an excellent opportunity for a Senior WordPress Developer.
As a Senior WordPress Developer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and maintaining our e-commerce solutions, with a focus on scalability, performance, and usability. This role is ideal for a highly skilled developer who is well-versed in WordPress and WooCommerce and has experience implementing and optimising supporting technologies like Elasticsearch and Varnish.
If you're looking for a company that offers great progression opportunities, a vibrant culture, and the opportunity to really have your say and put a stamp on your projects, this job is for you.
* WordPress or PHP experience.
* Worked on projects that required custom plugin development.
* Worked with APIs, databases, and other external data services.
* A strong understanding of working with modern PHP.
* An understanding of web performance and why it's important.
* Experience in creating unit-tested solutions
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.