9am - 5:30pm
Must have a full drivers licence
An engineering company based in West London are looking for a switched on IT Manager who is eager to start their IT career and is driven to develop their IT skills. The client is looking for someone who can work on their own and run the full IT within the company.
IT Manager Duties:
- First line support (ticket resolution, configuration of hardware and application, how to escalate)
- Management of firewalls, setting rules and policies, tracking changes, and monitoring compliance logs.
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Analyses and implements network software or hardware changes
IT Manager Specification:
- To have an interest in IT or an IT Computer degree.
- To have strong attention to detail.
- To be efficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.