Mercury is not just a company; we’re a transformative force in the world of SaaS for recruitment and staffing firms. Since our founding in 2014, we’ve been at the forefront, demonstrating a commitment to excellence and innovation that has allowed us to create a ground breaking SaaS platform, based on the Microsoft D365 and the Power Platform.
With a global presence in strategic locations, including Coleshill, London, Boston, Chicago, and Sydney, we’ve expanded at an impressive pace, breaking into Australia in 2019 and the US in 2020. We are now a dynamic team of 140 employees, and we’re not stopping there – we’re on track to double in size over the next 24 months.
Mercury is all about our customers, with over 100 worldwide and 8,000+ users experiencing the transformative power of our solutions. We’ve seen remarkable growth in headcount, surging by over 125% in the last two years. As a dedicated SaaS innovator, we are here to simplify and enhance the operations of recruitment and staffing firms.
What you’ll do
- Innovative Full Stack Development: Play a role in helping to shape the future of Mercury and its supporting resources, using the latest technologies and Agile methodologies to fuel your growth and the product’s success.
- Collaborative Learning Environment: Join one of our Agile development teams to work closely with experienced Developers, dedicated QA professionals, and supportive Product Owners. It’s an ideal opportunity to learn and grow your skills while contributing to high-quality software increments.
- Mentored Code Quality: Receive guidance from senior developers and lead code reviews to ensure code quality and standards are maintained at a professional level. This is a great place to hone your coding skills.
- Mastering Mercury: Immerse yourself in the entire Mercury D365 and Power Platform product suite, gaining hands-on experience that will accelerate your career growth while contributing to our flagship products.
- Strategic Agile Participation: Actively engage in backlog refinement and sprint planning sessions, where your insights will shape the requirements, design, and development discussions across six development teams. You’ll make a real impact on our success.
Who you are
- API Expertise: Skilled in creating and enhancing SOAP and RESTful webservices, enabling seamless communication within the software ecosystem.
- Software Engineering Fundamentals: Possess a solid understanding of software design patterns, SOLID Principles, and a commitment to Clean Coding, ensuring the delivery of high-quality, maintainable code.
- CI/CD and Testing: Well-versed in working within Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines and capable of performing Unit Testing using MSTest or NUnit.
- Agile Enthusiast: Active participant in Agile Scrum Teams, contributing to Scrum events for refining, planning, and reviewing, showcasing your adaptability and collaboration skills.
- Extending Dynamics 365: Experience in developing Plugins and Custom Workflow Activities, demonstrating your ability to customise and extend Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Power Platform Familiarity: Exposure to developing solutions with the Power Platform, including Power Automate and Canvas Apps, further enhancing your toolkit.
- Developing with Azure: Hands-on experience with queuing, compute and logging features in Azure such as Service Bus, Functions and Application Insights.
- User-Centric Mindset: An appreciation for good User Experience (UX) in software design, enhancing the end-user satisfaction with your solutions.
- DevOps Integration: Familiarity with working in an environment supported by Azure DevOps, streamlining collaboration and development processes.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Great learning and development plan
- Microsoft certifications paid for and supported by Mercury
- Permanent Health Insurance (PHI)
- Health Cash Plan
- Critical Illness Cover
- Electric Car Vehicle Scheme
- 4% Employer Pension Contribution
- 25 days holiday per year
- 1 full extra day “free holiday” on your Birthday
- Free parking
At Mercury, we believe in the power of face-to-face collaboration. That’s why we encourage our team members to join us at our Coleshill office on Mondays and Tuesdays. However, we’re all about flexibility, so we support remote work from Wednesday through Friday if that’s your preference.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.