Digital Operations Analyst - Microsoft 365 Admin/Azure Active Directory/Intune - £25,000 - £30,000 - Hybrid working
Our mission is a simple one: To enhance the way Recruitment Organizations interact with their clients and candidates through innovative software built from Microsoft Dynamics & The power platform.
Mercury is a digital transformation champion in the recruiting industry. Working with Mercury means collaborating with a team of professionals to support your digital transformation by implementing cutting-edge technology with limitless scalability to empower your employees and increase their efficiency and productivity. We have created an eco-system that our customers can plug into in order to improve how they Attract, Assess, Search, Onboard and Retain talent.
We are Microsoft Partner for 7 competencies in total and we have ambitions to grow the company again in the next 2 years from 140 employees to 250, globally.
We are seeking a Full Stack Web Developer to join us at our Coleshill office with hybrid working options available. Our ultimate vision is to be the number one SaaS solutions provide to the Recruitment and Staffing industry, globally.
At Mercury, career development will also be a major factor in how far you advance. To encourage you to learn new skills related to your job function, we have partnered with an external supplier, Udemy. This will be available to you throughout your time with us.
This role involves working alongside the Operations Manager to administer company systems and streamline company processes whilst facilitating improvements in the day-to-day operations of the company.
The Operations Analyst is responsible for the following core activities:
- Administering Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint & Dynamics 365
- Own the starter/leaver process
- Looking after the hardware and liaise with the vendor as and when
- Manage access rights across different systems
- Collaborating with colleagues on shared projects
- Carrying out change requests to the internal systems
- Communicating to staff and providing training where needed
- Creating supporting guidance documentation on systems and processes
- Liaising with third party suppliers
- Keeping up to date with relevant Microsoft announcements
- And any other duties as defined by the Operations Manager
We have cyclists, video gamer heroes, skiers/boarders, runners, musicians, sport junkies, golfers, gym goers, foodies, travellers, artists, animal lovers, photographers, marvel enthusiasts, climbers and loads more!
Digital Operations Analyst - Micrososft 365 Admin/Azure Active Directory/Intune - £25,000 - £30,000 - Hybrid working
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.