Business Intelligence Analyst
£25,000 to £35,000 per annum
40 hours per week (08:30-17:30)
Home Working with occasional travel to Wath Upon Dearne, Rotherham, South Yorkshire S63 7ER
About the role
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you will be responsible for analysing data and preparing reports to be used to guide performance improvement and support achievement of contractual requirements.
Being technically driven is a must, alongside a proven ability to transfer raw data into workable reports and analyse and present that data in an appropriate manner.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Interpret data, analyse results and provide ongoing reports and high level insights to decision makers.
- Support colleagues to learn to use and interpret operational reports correctly.
- Conduct analysis to evaluate the success and the effectiveness of key programmes and initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with Operational Leaders to develop reporting and to monitor improvement initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Technically driven, with a proven ability to transfer raw data into workable reports.
- Experience in communicating data in a simplified manner to support performance and contractual goals.
- The ability to analyse data to identify exceptions/areas for attention
- Knowledge of all laws relating to data.
Who We Are
G4S Employment Support Services (ESS) is a Prime Contractor delivering regional contracts focused on disadvantaged and marginalised groups throughout England. We have already supported over 40,000 people into employment through these programmes and will support many more over the coming years.
While working for G4S, you are entitled to a number of benefits and offers from G4S partners and other organisations, from employee assistance provided through WeCare, to RAC cover and so much more, including the below;
- Progression, training and development catered to you.
- Charity Work
- Refer A Friend incentives
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme.
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Confidential Counselling Services
- 24/7 support specialising in health and medical
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
Equality and Diversity is an important part of G4S ESS. We actively encourage applications from all ages and backgrounds and are a fully inclusive employer who aims to support all employees to be their true selves. We are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments for either the role or during the recruitment process.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.