Ambitious, growing and innovative provider of solutions to the Lloyd’s and London Insurance Markets is looking for a Business Analyst.
- The Business Analyst is responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders to provide requirements to developers for product improvements and changes.
- Internally, the Business Analyst will work within the product team on the product roadmap and help create the development requirements, feature documentation and support QA in creating test data against the acceptance criteria.
- Externally the Business Analyst will work with clients and prospects to elicit product requirements and identify enhancements or configuration profiles necessary to deliver projects according to the identified requirements.
- You will create User Stories and Issues as required, to be assigned into sprints and work with the Product Owner to identify priorities.
- At least 2 years BA experiences in a technology-role, especially focused on either new-product development or project delivery.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- SQL Server knowledge an advantage.
- Insurance experience an advantage, particularly Delegated Authority, but not essential as training will be given.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.