Our client is seeking an experience Mid-level Web Developer to be based in their Norwich, Norfolk office.
Their looking for a Web Developer to join our IT department on a full-time permanent basis. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining bespoke company software that’s imperative to our operation, including our e-commerce website, CRM platform and point of sale systems. You will help to fulfil our technical needs by writing well designed, testable and efficient code.
The role would suit someone who has the following:
• Knowledge of Linux.
• Experience of working with relational database systems, namely MySQL
• Experience working with Git or any other versioning system.
• Experience with frontend design a bonus.
• Ability to manage your own workload.
• Collaborative with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to prioritise, manage workload, and deliver agreed activities consistently.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.