Our client is an exciting young company looking for a talented PHP Programmer/Developer with a focus on excellent programming ability to expand their small technical team based in Dartford, Kent.
As the developer in their small but growing team, you will report to the Managing Director and will be responsible for the following:
• Development and support of internal and external websites and web-based business applications
• Writing appropriate specifications and providing estimates for project modules
• Design and creation of systems, algorithms and databases
• Liaising directly with clients and stakeholders where necessary to complete projects to requirements
• Collaboration with other developers as part of a team in order to ensure the collective quality of design and code
• Keeping managers and project management software up-to-date with progress and module statuses
• Other miscellaneous tasks as and when required by management
• Demonstrable knowledge of programming methodologies, including OOP
• Demonstrable knowledge of database design and normalisation
• HTML5/XHTML & CSS
• Suitable standard of general office software (Email, Word, Excel, etc)
Other desirable skills
• Coldfusion/ CFML
• SQL Server
• XML, SOAP web services
• Linux & apache admin
• Windows & IIS admin
• Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
• Amazon Web Services
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.