Now is a fantastic time to join the NHS SBS family! Not only have we been recognised as one of the UK’s Great Place’s to Work, but we also are at the beginning of an exciting transformation project creating a lot of growth and development within the organisation.
The Automation Consultancy Team have also won new opportunities to significantly grow the department. We now have additional need for a Junior Consultant to join us at an exciting phase in our journey where you will have the platform to develop your skills as your career grows with the business.
Working with a portfolio of clients, to gather a deep understand of their business requirements and ways of working, you will work across our automation workstreams and will also be involved with our insight diagnostic program, in addition to other consulting opportunities that NHS SBS is pursuing.
We can offer great career progression opportunities and to maximise you’re training and development opportunities you will be based near our hubs in Greater Manchester or Leeds.
This is a hybrid role predominantly based at home but travel to the hubs and to clients as and when required will be expected.
What you will be doing:
- Lead all aspects of the successful delivery of activities as part of a consulting project to achieve revenue targets and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Use fresh thinking to identify additional consulting opportunities and shape innovative ideas for new and existing clients
- Assessing process automation suitably.
- Support the capture and shaping of consulting opportunities for clients, helping them re-imagine the future and stay ahead of the curve
- Facilitation of client workshops
- Live the consulting-led culture by embracing innovative, highly disruptive technologies that support new ways of working in a digital world
- Work closely with development team to ensure requirements are mapped accurately and suitable for development.
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience in a business process analyst or consulting role
- Willingness to travel and attend meetings/workshops at internal or client sites
- Understand/exposed to a variety of software development approaches and methodologies including Agile and Waterfall
- A little experience and an interest in business operations and digital technologies
- An innovative and fresh problem solver with a hunger and passion to learn
- A passion to guide clients through change
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you!
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Greater Manchester or Leeds
Security Clearance Level: DBS
Internal Recruiter: Mark
Salary: £25000 - £35000 Depending upon experience and development needs
Benefits: 25 days annual leave with the choice to buy additional days, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we support many ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you’re interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.
Loved reading about this job and want to know more about us?
NHS Shared Business Services (NHS SBS) was created by the Department of Health and Social Care to deliver corporate services to the NHS. A unique joint venture with Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital services and software development, we make life easier for NHS employees, patients, and suppliers, and deliver value for money to the taxpayer. Proud members of the NHS family, we provide finance & accounting, digital, procurement and workforce services to more than half the NHS in England, and our solutions are underpinned by cutting-edge technologies and our teams’ expertise, in-depth understanding of the NHS, and commitment to service excellence.
We share common values and unity of purpose with the rest of the NHS family, are committed to being a force for good, and are dedicated and empowered to act responsibly and sustainably at organisational, team and individual level.
Would you like to join us on our journey?
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.