Do you want to join a multi-utility infrastructure provider that has been recognised as a Great Place to Work?
BUUK Infrastructure know that our greatest asset is our staff, and we are a company that our people feel proud to be a part of. The passion and commitment shown by every member of our team allows us to succeed in our mission statement – “To deliver consistently high-quality service to customers to earn their long-term loyalty to BUUK.”
BUUK Infrastructure are currently recruiting for a Senior Systems Developer to work within our ‘Open Fire Networks’ brand to develop, support and maintain the operational systems that are used to oversee OFNL’s Gigabit fibre to the home network. This is a full time, permanent position.
We are looking for someone who is proficient in a coding language with C# and ASP.NET MVC and SQL. You must be willing to continuously look for ways to improve systems and processes, as well as developing your own skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and join a company that has been recognised as a Great Place to Work®.
Responsibilities will include -
- Agree and define systems specifications with stakeholders.
- Maintain software and scripts to meet operational requirements.
- Work with internal/external partners to support and integrate system APIs.
- Actively develop a scalable systems architecture to support the business growth.
- Ensure high availability of systems to provide maximum performance for our customers.
- Development of new systems to support broadband, data, and voice products.
- Work with minimal supervision and support.
- Maintain and create documentation.
- Work independently with internal and external suppliers.
- Plan and prioritise work.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
Along with a rewarding working environment we offer a competitive starting salary, pension and life assurance. We offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (plus the opportunity to purchase more through our flexible benefits scheme), corporate perks (reduced cinema tickets and discounts at high street shops), wellbeing assistance (24-hour helpline and counselling service) and a social calendar with events taking place throughout the year. Our Woolpit office also has staff car parking and a subsidised restaurant available on site.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact the Resourcing team on (phone number removed) for an informal discussion in confidence.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.