Project Manager: As part of an ongoing digital transformation project management team we are seeking a technology evangelist and experienced Project Manager in Agile and the delivery of application/ Microservices/ API based projects. Engaging with both internal and external stakeholders you will define the needs and requirements before managing to a successful conclusion. The successful applicant will work as part of a team of software and database developers and business experts. As such, the PPM capability is formed of individuals whose skills vary; some are highly tech-savvy and others focus on project methodologies and management.
The ideal characteristics of the project manager will be:
- A technology evangelist with a passion for technology and its usage in business products and services
- Working experience of P3M practices
- Ideally a PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Ideally a holder of either: APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) or PMI Certified Associate in Project
- Ideally a holder of an Agile Project Management qualification
- Ideally a Member of the Association for Project Management (MAPM)
- Can demonstrate a track record of successful project delivery
For this role, we are looking for a methodology and management-focussed Consultant to join our team, to help us broaden our sector coverage.
Key Responsibilities for the Project Manager include:
- Using an array of modern technologies to develop and deploy fully featured browser-based business applications. The ideal Project Manager will have:
- Supporting and shaping project delivery through suitable planning, monitoring, controlling and performance reporting
- Identifying risk and remedial actions
- Ensuring compliance with safety, environmental and management processes
- Definition of programmes and projects ensuring alignment with client business needs
- Leading and championing the application of suitable programme and project delivery strategies
- Conducting background research, data collection and benchmarking
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be used throughout a project
- Promoting positive working relationships with different stakeholders
- Preparing materials for projects and reports on progress, etc
- Fostering a growth mindset within the internal team
As well as an excellent base salary this role offers a good bonus and benefits package.
If you are a Project Manager who is enthusiastic about technology, we want to hear from you! Send through your CV along with a covering letter letting us know why you are interested.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.