Location: Leeds (LS12)
Salary Details: £40,000 - £65,000
As a trusted and preferred recruitment partner to this growing software / web development company based in Leeds, we have been asked to assist in the hire of a Cloud Engineer.
About the role
* Identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions.
* Define a strategy for application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
* Managing cloud environments
* We are also considering those with less experience for this role, with the view to invest in the career development of the right individual.
Duties will include:
* Design, build, and deploy AWS applications at the direction of lead architects
* Participate in all aspects of the SDLC for AWS solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and QA
* Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix, and document problems, and implement preventive measures
* Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
* Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity
Required Skills and Qualifications
* Experience architecting, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS platforms
* Understanding of and experience with the five pillars of a well-architected frameworks
* Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
* AWS certifications are a plus
* Knowledge of web services, API, REST, and GraphQL
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK's leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK's leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over twenty years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialist. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details on this opportunity. Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation ((phone number removed)).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.