- Do you enjoy working in fast paced solution-oriented environment?
- Can you motivate a team to deliver quality service and drive continuous improvement?
If this sounds like you, read on to find out more.
DWP. Digital with Purpose.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our community of experts at DWP Digital as an IT Service Manager.
DWP is the UK's largest government department. We help people into work and make payments worth over £195bn a year, supporting millions of daily users.
Our DWP Digital teams are delivering a once-in-a-generation transformation of products and services that almost everyone in the UK will use, at key times in their lives. Using fresh ideas and leading-edge technologies we are on our way to creating an innovative, scalable, and user-centric digital solution. The scale of what we do is extraordinary, and our purpose is unique.
Delivery. Work. Projects.
You'll be part of the Live Support team supporting our Counter Fraud Compliance & Debt division. Currently this is our largest directorate with approximately 9,500 colleagues working collaboratively in a fast-moving environment. Our teams deliver an end-to-end suite of digital products and services that support services and user experience of the Fraud & Error Products/Service.
So, what about the position? This position pays a proactive role within Debt Management Live Support team. Using recognised Service Management processes, procedures, and policies you'll resolve incidents, problems, and issues, escalating where required.
As an important part of our friendly and supportive team you'll provide high quality service to all end users, working to resolve issues and queries whilst managing expectations and providing clear courteous communication to users.
This position also provides support to other members of the Counter Fraud Management Team and help ensure the quality and availability of the critical Digital products and services that the department depends upon.
You'll be part of a thriving Service Management community with access to all the support and learning you need to grow your skills and career.
What skills, knowledge and experience will you need?
- Previous experience of IT Service Management,
- Knowledge of a Service Management Framework e.g., ITIL,
- Displays an awareness and understanding of Digital Products and Services,
- Demonstrable experience of independently supporting and maintaining Products and Services.
Details. Wages. Perks.
You'll join us in one of our digital hubs based in either Leeds or Manchester. We already operate a hybrid working model, with around 60% home working.
The salary for this position is £28,117 p.a. which comes with a brilliant civil service pension with employer contributions of over 27% and a generous annual leave package starting at 25 days, plus all the usual bank holidays, and the option to take extra days off with flexi leave.
We also have a broad benefits package which includes:
- Flexible working, flexi hours and flexi days
- Hybrid working: some time in a hub with the team, some time at home
- Family-friendly policies
- Time off volunteering and charitable giving
- Bring your authentic self to work with 'I Can Be Me in DWP'
- Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
- Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket
- Sports and social activities
- Working in an award-winning environment and culture
- Professional development, coaching, mentoring and career progression opportunities.
If you think you can contribute to our diverse and supportive team please click 'Apply' before 11:55 pm on Monday 29th August 2022, both to find out more and make your application.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.