An established client of Senitor's is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be based in Liverpool alongside the option to work from home 2 days per week. Joining a team of 4 others and reporting to the Head of IT, this is a hands-on and dynamic opportunity suited for someone with 1-2 years' experience in a previous Infrastructure position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help to maintain server and network systems.
- Help to develop and improve current network infrastructure.
- Involvement in new and exciting project work and migrations.
- Act as an escalation point for 2nd line teams where issues cannot be resolved.
- Preparation and compilation of technical documentation to support new system developments
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar Infrastructure role, supported by a background in IT Support.
- Knowledge of Server architecture
- LAN, WAN, DNS and WiFi
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- Storage solutions
- Office 365
- Virtualisation - Hyper-V / VMware
- Awareness of Cyber Security
- A collaborative approach to work and the ability to work within a team.
- Strong communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company which is experiencing continued successes and growth, which offers great training and clearly defined progression paths with ongoing support.
If this sounds like your ideal next role, please apply now for consideration! If you'd like further information about the role, please contact Charlotte on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
For more information about Senitor and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @SenitorIT Senitor Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.