Home based with some travel to other locations
37.5 hours per week flexible
£55,000 pa plus competitive reward and benefit scheme
Be there when it matters
Are you a self-starter with the drive to have a significant impact on Sue Ryder through effective business relationship management?
If so, come and join our exciting and friendly IT team and contribute to the work that we do across Sue Ryder.
It's an exciting time to join Sue Ryder and to hit the ground running you will have proven experience working in a relevant business area with demonstrable subject matter expertise. You will have the ability to build strong collaborative relationships and engage with a business audience at all levels. You will have experience of virtual collaboration and complex integrated systems, along with the ability to analysis and evaluate IT systems and their expectations. Ideally you will have an appropriate IT methodology qualification or evidence of experience.
Main duties include
• Work with the Head of IS&T to provide feedback and insight and assist in the alignment of digital and business strategies
• A direct point of contact with stakeholders in the respective business areas
• Drive informed decisions on the right technology systems and services
• Develop a deep knowledge of assigned business units/functions and participate in planning activities.
• Understand the business impact of new solutions and processes, including risks & opportunities of introducing new technology
• Put in place appropriate communication mechanisms to ensure all stakeholders are well informed
• Keep abreast of industry standards and technology trends for their given specialism, identifying opportunities that could drive value for Sue Ryder
Competitive Benefits Package
• 27 days holiday rising to 33 with length of service plus bank holidays (pro rata if part-time), - Company pension scheme
• Refer a Friend scheme - £250 payment
• Access to Employee support programme
• Staff discount with thousands of retailers
• Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
• and lots more. Please visit our careers website for the full list.
Interview date: TBC
If you want more than just a job, We want you. Join the team and be there when it matters.
Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters. Our doctors, nurses and carers give people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.
We reserve the right to close this advertisement at any point prior to the stated closing date.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.