IT Support Technician
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and developing the Information Technology Systems to ensure service delivery meets exceeds customer expectations and KPI's. You will be confident with great written and verbal communication skills and an excellent attention to detail.
The successful candidate will also work with our external IT suppliers and will be responsible for providing technical assistance to support all aspects of our business, over the telephone, face-to-face or via email and must be willing to travel between sites as necessary (based in Gloucester with sites locally).
Key Responsibilities to include?
- Understand and analyse system errors on the MS Dynamics platforms Business Central and CRM
- 1st line support up to 3rd line (Once you have been trained to do so).
- Support and develop the IT Helpdesk.
- Gain understanding of the ERP and CRM System’s and to support local issues. Be responsible for following up resolution within the IT support teams if required.
- Work within the IT team to ensure that the company IT Service Delivery meets and exceeds customer expectation and business KPIs.
- Ownership and accountability for technical and support tasks assigned to you as an individual from initial request through to conclusion.
- Actively record, report and raise incidents and problem tickets where applicable when issues and faults are identified as part of daily checks and active systems monitoring.
- Develop and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, testing, changes, and corrections, monitor performance of programs after implementation.
- Experience working within an IT service desk environment.
- This is a hands-on role where interaction with users is essential across the 3 sites.
- Ideally some experience of maintaining and supporting ERP and CRM business systems.
- Willing to support IT Users in both Hardware and Software issues.
- Strong technical, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. Ability to build relationships, collaborate and communicate effectively. Ability to work within a team environment.
- Flexible to support out of hours IT problems that may occur from time to time.
- Working knowledge of Dynamics BC or NAV ERP to work with the BC Partner for troubleshooting and support of business users.
- Working knowledge of CRM preferably Dynamics CRM
- Understanding of Office 365, including SharePoint
- Windows 10, Active Directory, Azure, Group Policy, Desktop Support
Salary up to £27k depending on experience, Personal Pension Plan, Staff Discounts
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00-16:30
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.