IT Field Engineer
Edinburgh City Centre
£21,000 - £30,000
My client is a self-proclaimed professional and equally loud MSP based in Edinburgh city center that have been well established since 2000. They're partnered with some of the biggest tech-giants from Avaya to VMWare and are specialists in all things Microsoft! There company culture is focused on growth, training and progression are looking to expand their team and welcome some more tech wizzes into their booming team.
- Supporting their growing base of small-to-medium clients
- Spending time on client sites
- Working on exciting projects
- Working hands-on with technical issues
- You will need a driving license and access to a vehicle
- Strong hardware skills
- Virtual Servers - Hyper-V/VMWare
- Strong 1st /2nd Line IT knowledge
- A massive focus on mentoring company wide, this includes:
- A senior staff member being a dedicated mentor each shift - working on progression plans, training, and development plans
- Paid for account for LinkedIn learning
- Appraisals every 6-months - so you know you're on track for your progression plans
- Paid for certifications
- Coaching available for every tech stack possible
- 30-days paid annual leave
- Office shutdown from Christmas Eve to New Years Day
If you're interested in hearing more about this company with unreal progression opportunities then hit apply now! If you have any questions you can contact me by calling (phone number removed) or emailing darcey . obyrne @ intechnologygroup . com.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.