Senior Business Analyst
My Client based in South Dublin are seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join the team on a 9 month rolling contract basis. The role requires the individual be capable of working with business stakeholders to enhance business functionality across the range of business applications. It requires you to apply your skills and expertise to solve strategic problems, effecting a substantial impact on business initiatives and be able to work with stakeholders across the organisation.
- Manage and lead multiple phases of technical areas within a project and/or multiple small projects of moderate scope and sometimes complex assignments
- Map full business processes and implement solutions for technological and process improvements within the context of overall business processes
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders and review existing ones to produce detailed business requirement specification documents
- Run workshops using proven techniques for creating detailed business, functional and non-functional requirements
- 10+ years Business Analyst Experience
- Transfer Agency/ETF Knowledge a strong advantage
- Fundamental understanding of software architecture, databases, SDLC concepts.
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Experience using Visio and software-delivery tools (Jira and Confluence).
- Exposure to both Agile & Waterfall
- Strong experience across either banking or insurance
If this roles is of interest apply below now or reach out to Mathew Jameson at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.