Technical Product Support Specialist
My client is a specialist software company that has been well established since 1995 and has continued excelling in it's chosen field since that moment, even opening more offices throughout the UK! They're the leading software company for their field and have a massive client base that keeps on growing, for this reason they're looking to add an extra member into their tight-knit team. To make the most of the booming talent in the market at the moment, this role is fully remote!
- Providing excellent customer support to their large client base
- Maintaining a strong knowledge on the company's specialist software
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues
- Utilizing diagnostic knowledge and straight-forward thinking to help customers wherever possible
- Strong communication skills
- Strong diagnostic /troubleshooting skills
- Experienced in a HelpDesk/ServiceDesk environment
- Experienced in software/hardware troubleshooting
- High employee retention
- Strong culture motivated workforce
- Company pension
- 28 Days paid annual leave
If you like the sounds of this position, then hit apply not and we will be in touch. If you have any questions you can contact me by calling (phone number removed) or emailing darcey . obyrne @ intechnologygroup . com.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.