IT Service Delivery Assistant
£22,000 - £24,000
IT Service Delivery Assistant required for a leading Law firm who have won awards in the industry. In this role, you will be based at the site in Leeds assisting with basic IT support tasks, this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get their foot in the door and starting up an amazing career.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Providing support to internal users, basic hardware, software, communications, etc.
- Ensuring all calls and service requests are logged accurately
- Taking ownership of incidents & requests
- Assisting with ad hoc IT tasks
- Assisting with installations of hardware and software
- Assisting with general administration tasks
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Strong customer service skills
- A basic understanding of the IT industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and bubbly approach to work
- Great at working within a team
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.