IT Operations Manager - MSP
Up to £65,000 + Benefits
Cardiff, South Wales
A brand new opportunity has become available for an experienced Operations Manager to join an award-winning Managed Service Provider (MSP), who specialise in Cyber Security, IT Networking and Infrastructure and are partnered with global leading vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco and Barracuda to name a few!
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to recruit an Operations Manager who has a technical background in service desk or infrastructure, with a minimum of 3 years' experience in leading IT Support teams.
The successful Operations Manager will have:
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead a positive culture
- Broad technical understanding around infrastructure and desktop
- Knowledge of ISO27001 and how to maintain certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft 365 Administration, Microsoft Azure, DHCP, DNS and Group Policy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- AZ-900 certification
- Full UK driving license with own vehicle
Key duties of the Operations Manager:
- Lead and mentor the Service Desk, SOC and Infrastructure teams - schedule site visits and projects, conduct staff reviews and training and development of staff
- Ensure all resolve incidents and service requests are escalated and resolved within SLA timeframes
- Report to the leadership team on the performance of the Service Desk, SOC and Infrastructure teams
- Responsible for infrastructure project delivery and documentation of server infrastructure for new and existing customers
- Assist with the design, development and implementation of business processes and solutions required for service delivery and operational security
- Work with cross functional teams to facilitate the delivery of complex tasks and long-term projects
- Ensure all systems are properly maintained which include hardware, backups, administrative accounts, replication and policies
This is a golden opportunity for a driven Operations Manager to join a growing organisation that can offer a basic salary of up to £65,000 (negotiable dependent on experience) and an attractive benefits package. Above all else, the role will offer you on-going training and development opportunities and great career prospects!
Similar job titles: Service Desk Manager, Infrastructure Manager, Senior Desktop Engineer, Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Commutable Locations: Newport, Bridgend, Swansea.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.