Role: On-Site IT Support Engineer
Location: City of London, EC2M 7PY
Industry: Software Tech
I am working exclusively with a well-known, global IT software company who are seeking a personable IT engineer to work on site at their London office, which is located right by Liverpool Street Station.
- As an on-site support engineer you will help resolve all IT related issues that are reported by your colleagues, whilst providing a world class service
- In this role you will be exposed to leading technologies, and be provided with a personal mentor, training programme and professional development plan to guarantee your success
- You will have outstanding customer service skills, IT knowledge and the drive to progress in your career as this employer wants you to succeed
- You should be a team player, keen to get stuck in with Project work, any IT related issue and be driven to never stop learning
- You should have experience with both Windows 10 and MacOS Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting all Microsoft 365 Applications
- Active Directory Management / Azure
- Office 365 Mailbox / Exchange Mail Management
- MDM / InTune
- VoIP Telephony Skills
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000
- 30 Days Holiday + 8 Days Bank Holiday
- Masters Assistance Programme
- Life Insurance
- Private Medial Healthcare
- Bike2work Scheme
- Pension Contributions
- Mental Health Support 24/7
- Life Plan
If you're interested in this opportunity please APPLY immediately and I'll be in touch to discuss the details with you further.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.