Within the role you will be responsible for managing the company’s IT and telecommunications systems securely and effectively, keeping the company up to date with new technologies, and managing the internal IT Team amongst other duties. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills, be forward thinking and be confident managing an IT Team.
- To recommend and establish company policies on IT system use and services, including IT maintenance procedures, social media usage and remote access security.
- To develop standard operating procedures allied to best practice.
- To ensure that the company has a robust Disaster Recovery Plan and Support of Business Continuity strategy
- To develop and maintain robust data security and IT compliance policies that are kept up to date with best practice and all relevant regulations
- To ensure appropriate and up to date IT security is maintained at all times on all IT systems and telecommunication systems to prevent unauthorised access to Company data.
- To provide expert advice and support and also project manage all IT infrastructure developments to agreed timescales and budget
- To oversee and co-ordinate the development and improvement of systems and ensure that when applicable new systems integrate with current systems.
- To regularly review and assess the IT needs of users within the context of their business environment;
- To provide an annual budget for all IT expected costs and to provide budgets for specific projects when requested
- To take responsibility for hiring, evaluation, training, guidance, disciplinary procedures and dismissals within direct IT department
- To co-ordinate IT related training for the whole business.
If you are interested, or want to find out more send through your CV and we can discuss the finer details.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.