A leading UK organisation is looking to add a talented Front End (UI) Developer to their teams. You will utilise your Front End skillet to work with clients that are in the Public sector to deliver focused, innovative Front End UI solutions to a range of government clients. The ideal candidate will have had some exposure to React.
Due to the nature of the role a high level of Security Clearance will be required as such applicants must be willing and able to undertake clearance. You must have been in the UK for the last 5 years to secure this.
- Utilising Front end skills to deliver UI solutions
- Creating and crafting UI solutions
- Working across all things UI
- Working with React.
- Experience in understanding user needs for web content, tools and transactional services, especially those with the most complex user journeys.
- Be able to sketch and prototype on paper and in HTML
- Be able to work in an agile environment
- Be able to write content for user interfaces
- Collaborate on designs with a developer
- Have some exposure to React.js
- Worked in an Agile environment.
A great role for a Front End UI Developer who wants to increase there React skills to join a leading player in the market and work with key public sector clients.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.