DWP. Digital with Purpose.
- Are you an experienced BA looking for a new challenge?
- Can you define solutions that deliver value for millions of daily users?
- Are you motivated by the idea of delivering secure, and simple digital services and transforming how government works?
We're looking for outstanding Business Analysts to join our team.
You'll help transform public services on an epic scale, with the potential to dramatically improve outcomes for millions of people.
We're working on a tech challenge that is genuinely massive, so we make sure our BAs have the skills and space to deliver. And we're driven by a unique and extraordinary purpose:
- You'll join the biggest, best established BA community of practice in UK government with access to all the support and learning you need to be a better BA and grow your career.
- We have 1bn lines of code in over 12,000 code repos and 90+ programming languages. We run around 294 days' worth of testing every day through automation.
- We have a unique purpose. Over 22 million people - 1/3 of the UK's adult population - access our services daily.
- Over 100,000 colleagues and agents use the kit, tools, and systems we roll out.
- We're one of the biggest payers in Europe with over £195bn payments made annually.
What you'll need to be successful
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst, including analysing and refining user and stakeholder requirements.
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst in an agile team.
- Able to identify improvements and make recommendations.
- Experienced in using a wide range of analysis techniques to understand problems, identify improvements and make recommendations.
- Identifying and building strong relationships with stakeholders.
- You've worked on changes end to end, from inception to delivery
Details. Wages. Perks.
Our hybrid working offer means you can work from home as well as in the office. We offer flexible hours, and flexible working so you can do your job in a way that works for you.
Our pension offer is great too - with 27.1% pension contributions worth over £11,000 a year, depending on you starting salary.
The role will be based from one our Blackpool, Leeds, Manchester or Newcastle digital hubs, per your preference.
Pay for this role is up to £43,193 .
Some of the benefits our team love
- You'll get a generous leave package starting at 26 days, rising further with service
- Extra days off using flexi time
- Flexible working options to enable you to achieve the work life balance that is right for you including part-time, flexi time and job sharing
- Civil service pension with employer contributions of over 27%
- Training and development opportunities
- Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
- Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket
- Professional development, coaching, mentoring and career progression opportunities.
CLICK APPLY for further information and to start an application on Civil Service Jobs.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.