Are you an IT manager looking for a new exciting opportunity for September?
I am working with a secondary school in Hemel Hempstead who are looking for an IT manager for their school to start in September. They are open to looking at a temporary or permanent contract, whatever is suitable for the right candidate.
As IT Manager, you will be responsible for the management, installation, maintenance, availability and security of the curriculum and administrative ICT network, including the hardware and software infrastructure of the schools' ICT network.
You must be dedicated to deliver the support service in a manner that embraces the schools values. It will be your job to support the school with any IT issues, problems or queries from members of staff across the school.
- Access to Randstad benefits i.e. cinema, holiday vouchers, high street discounts and many more
- Weekly pay if on a temporary contract with Randstad
- Welcoming support team and colleagues
- Close to Hemel Hempstead town centre
- IT Maintenance
- IT Installation
- IT Management
- Security of the curriculum
- Managment of all IT operations and systems
- Work closely with members of SLT and staff
- Experience of working in IT Network/Management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work within a team
Do you think this job could be for you? Please get in contact!
If you are interested in this opportunity then please get in touch by clicking 'apply now' or contact (url removed) or call (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.