1x Permanent Position and 1x Fixed Term Position for 24 months
What you'll do
This is an exciting and dynamic role for an Integration Developer to join Optivo’s design and development team.
Within this role you will design, develop and be responsible for the organisation’s integration architecture and interfaces and the automation of processes. To work primarily in sprints using an Agile SCRUM methodology. To be 2nd or 3rd line support for the platforms and applications assigned to you.
In addition, you will liaise Design and deliver solutions to meet user needs for a range of applications, databases and digital technologies. Use knowledge of database concepts, objects and data modelling to establish, modify or maintain a data model
What you’ll need
- Degree or equivalent experience in a related subject.
- 3 years integration development experience between:
- Mobile solutions
- Practical experience of developing and supporting applications
- Knowledge of a variety of integration tools and techniques
- Experience integration methods such as calling web-services / APIs
- Experience of relational database management systems like MS SQL Server
- Programming experience: using SQL & SSIS; Application programming or Low code platforms
- Knowledge of: .NET Visual Basic; C#; Java; Jscript; HTML; XML; JSON; CSS
- Team working
- Conceptual and analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
Closing date for applications: Sunday 14th August 2022 at 23:59
Shortlisting will take place on W/C 15th August 2022
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.