Job Title: IT Manager
Location: Time split between Northampton & Romsey (some flexibility)
Salary: Circa £50,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Developing, managing and maintaining Group IT and Telecommunication systems for The Ratcliff Group incorporating Wessex Lift Co and Stone Hardy.
- Develop a rolling Group IT strategy for a 3 to 5 year timescale
- Propose, plan, cost and implement an upgrade to Exchange servers at a Group level within the next 9 months
- Provide support to Group Business Process Manager (GBPM) from within the teams
- Ensure a robust Disaster Recovery plan is in place across the Group
In conjunction with IT teams across the Group:
- Day to day housekeeping and support of system and users
- Maintain optimum performance of servers/workstations
- Protect system against virus attacks
- Purchase of IT equipment
- Ensure back up of Company data
- Ensure retrieval of backed up data
- Maintain and update Infor databases in conjunction with GBPM
- Work with GBPM to achieve an upgrade to Infor software during 2023
- Maintain and support telephone system including voicemail and call recording
- Maintain and develop e-mail and internet systems
- Negotiate contract and daily support to Company mobile phone users
- Provide support for any other IT systems including printers and
- Oversee and manage activities of IT teams at both companies
- Plan and implement development and upgrade of network system
- Provide daily user support and troubleshooting
Any other tasks requested commensurate with the nature and level of responsibility of this role.
· IT Systems, networking, manufacturing systems, telecommunications - 4 years relevant experience required
Education Requirements (Essential):
- Good basic literacy and numeracy
- High level of IT systems and networks
- ERP Systems implementation and maintenance
Education Requirements (Desirable):
- 20 days holiday
- Life Insurance
- Health Plan
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: IT Service Delivery Manager, Senior Service Delivery Coordinator, IT Support Manager, IT Quality Manager, Senior IT Support Engineer, ERP, Project Manager, IT Project Management, Project Coordinator, IT Project Coordinator, Service Delivery Manager, , Experienced IT Support Engineer, IT Consultant, IT Operations Manager, IT Systems Support, IT Technician, Information Technology, 3rd Line Support Engineer, IT Services Manager, IT Infrastructure Manager, Technical Service Manager, IT Manager may also be considered for this role.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.