PHP Developer - Remote - GBP (phone number removed) DOE
I am currently working with a fast-growing software agency based in Solihull. They are looking for ambitious and determined PHP Developers to join their dynamic IT team.
My client is happy for candidates to work remotely however you will need to live and have the right to work in the UK.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The delivery of high-quality code
- Contribute ideas to the development team
- Staying up-to-date with current development trends and showing a willingness to integrate them into your own work
- Peer-reviewing your fellow developers' work
- Communicating clearly and constructively with clients
- PHP 7
- Git and Github and/or Gitlab
- OOP design patterns
- Bonus scheme
- Company share scheme
- Laracast subscription
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly wellbeing day (office closure on the last Friday of every month)
- Discounted gym membership
- And more!
URGENT ROLE - IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS - FAST OFFERS
If you have experience in the above and you're interested in this amazing opportunity, please apply with your most up-to-date CV or get in touch with me on (phone number removed).
Role: PHP Developer
Salary: GBP (phone number removed) DOE
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.