IT Support, East Kilbride, up to £26,000 per annum + up to £2,600 annual bonus
+ other benefits such as private health care
We require an experienced IT Support professional to join a global IT business who are experiencing significant growth in their company through acquisition.
The IT Support technician will be accountable for providing remote support and resolving incidents and faults via the helpdesk.
IT Support required with experience in:
- Remote Desktop Support Experience
- A variation of Office 2016-2019 and 365, Windows 7-10 and Active Directory with user and group admin experience
- Troubleshooting PC and Laptop hardware issues
- A similar role in 1/2nd line support in a service desk environment
- The IT Support team require an individual with strong communication skills, an analytic mindset and must be able to handle, hold and own all helpdesk issues to a conclusion.
An excellent company and environment, offering training and development within a proactive environment.
This role operates a quality over quantity service desk approach servicing a client base in the US which will involve evening shift rotations.
For more information, please forward your CV or call Aspirare Recruitment on (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.