Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a MuleSoft Developer to join the team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
MuleSoft Developer – The Role:
Develop an API network in Mule runtime, integrating into multiple backend and third party systems in an API led approach.
MuleSoft Developer – Key Responsibilities:
- Implement new Mule runtime applications based on requirements provided by the Product team
- Assist the tech-lead to ensure solutions meet Product requirements
- Ensure all development is following best practises and producing clean, secure software
- Conduct code reviews and provide valuable feedback to help developers to gain knowledge
- Support the rest of the team by answering questions and solving raised issues
- Fixing defects and resolving feedback
- Write automated unit tests & provide input to the tests for BDD test cases
- Work closely with the team to complete tasks and deploy new releases following the Agile release pattern
- Attend team retrospectives & workshops to ensure continual improvements
- Contribute to improvements within the development processes
MuleSoft Developer – You:
- Bright, highly self-motivated and driven with a professional and positive approach
- Ability to work independently & collaborate with team members
- Ability to drive development forward and motivate your peers
- Experienced in Mule runtime application development
- Experienced in API integrations
- Experienced in programming languages (Java)
- Experienced writing unit tests using appropriate tools e.g. MUnit
- Experienced using version control tools e.g. Git
- Experienced in CI tools (Jenkins, Gitlab Pipelines) from application configuration aspect
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment
- Passionate about software development, with a general thirst for technology & interest in new tools & methodologies
- Hands on experience developing and maintaining Mule runtime 4.x applications
- Strong knowledge of REST API best practises including the Richardson maturity model
- Experience with integration architecture concepts such as API-Led connectivity, REST, SOAP, and other integration patterns (Sync/Async, Batch, Pub-Sub)
- Experience integrating with backend services e.g., databases (NoSQL/SQL), SOAP/RESTful APIs, AWS managed services
- Hands on experience of writing quality MUnit including mocking of external sources
- Experience working with Anypoint platform including CloudHub
- A good understanding of design principles and writing reusable and clean code
- Experienced in working with CI/CD pipeline environments
- A strong foundation in developing and maintaining enterprise software systems
- Work closely with tech lead, developers, QA & BAs to develop the best possible solutions
- Raising any application security compliance issues to the development manager
- Working with team members to ensure coding conventions are maintained and benefiting the overall code quality
- Understanding the products and use cases the APIs support to ensure solutions add business value
An understanding of the software product development lifecycle & test processes
MuleSoft Developer – Benefits:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market-leading Fintech business
- Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
- Family-friendly enhanced benefits/policies
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
To submit your CV for this exciting MuleSoft Developer opportunity, please press ‘Apply’ now.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.