A well-established digital agency are looking for a charismatic, sociable web developer to join an expanding development team. As a web developer, you'll be working directly with a variety of clients in order to provide a number of digital marketing and website solutions, alongside a tight-knit team of friendly individuals, sharing skills and practices. The role offers hybrid working, holidays, and early finishes.
In this web developer role, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and enhancing websites
- Working as a developer in a team
- Liaising with clients to deliver web-based requirements
I would like to speak to any developer with previous experience with working with digital agencies, and team working environments.
To be successful within the role you will have:
- Several years of commercial experience working with PHP
- Previously worked with Wordpress
- Experience with MVC frameworks, (particularly Laravel)
- Strong communication skills
The position offers benefits including:
- Hybrid working
- Early finishes
- A tight-knit, friendly team
If this web developer opportunity is of interest, then please respond to this advert with your details and we will review them as soon as possible.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.