Role: Project Support Analyst
Location: Gloucester / Manchester Hybrid working
Summary of the Role
Raytheon is looking for dynamic individuals to join its growing Programme Management team. The team is currently 18 strong and based across Gloucester and Manchester facilities.
This new role will be responsible for supporting Project Managers in the day to day administration and reporting of a number of projects and become a key source of information for a number of internal and external corporate processes. The successful candidate should be :
- Maintain project documentation under the direction of the Project Manager.
- Work closely with the Project Managers to ensure that Project Status Reports are updated in a timely manner and of agreed quality.
- Track the status of project controls based on updates from project managers on a weekly basis, including the extraction of data from plans, project finances and risk registers.
- Become the authority on the status of the project and provide advice, guidance and challenge as necessary to ensure project data is accurate.
- Conduct weekly checks validating all spend on a project is legitimate and expected.
- Help to find innovative ways of illustrating project health highlighting where further activity is required.
- Compile data from multiple sources and consolidate into single, coherent reports.
- Perform ad hoc basic financial analysis on individual projects.
- Assist in closure for all projects in collaboration with project team.
What Career Development opportunities are on offer?
Raytheon has an established Project Manager Certification programme to support continuous personal development and career progression. Each level of certification has specific identified training applicable to your growth and continued career development. Raytheon will also fund external training as required to support development.
- Experience of working within a programme, project or change environment
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral ensuring that PMO reporting is concise, consistent, transparent and pragmatic.
- Good experience working with MS Excel is essential
- Attention to detail
- Able to develop good relationships with Project Managers & wider stakeholders
- SC cleared or the ability to become SC cleared.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.