Train to be a Software Developer
Whether you’re looking to start a new career in Software, or accelerate an existing one, Hatch can support you at any stage of your career journey through our award-winning learning pathways coupled with dedicated career and employment support. This Software Development course is designed to get you role-ready if you’re considering a career in software or programming. This is a training course which leads to employment opportunities upon completion. Fees apply.
As a global society, we average up to 11 hours of screen time per day. During the pandemic, this climbed as high as 19 hours per day. From managing money online, to streaming, to food delivery apps, software powers everything we do on our screens.
Because of this, businesses rely increasingly on software development to maintain their competitive edge. In the UK alone, it’s estimated that another 1.5million Software Developers will be required over the next 2-years to keep pace with employer demand. Be one of the next to hit the market.
Through this course you will gain:
- Microsoft Software Fundamentals: Develop your understanding of core programming, object-ori-ented programming, general software development, web applications, desktop applications and da-tabases.
- Microsoft Python: Develop a standalone language in this course. Once you complete this course, you’ll have the knowledge of using Python for data structure, functions and classes, input and out-puts, and object-oriented programming.
- Oracle OCA Java SE 8 Programmer: Learn the syntax and structure that surrounds Java programming language to create Java applications - master data types, operators and decision control structures.
- OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II: Develop your understanding on topics such as functional program-ming, basics of object-oriented programming and application of knowledge in database work. Cover all fundamental aspects of Java programming and demonstrate your skills to your employer that you are proficient in Java technologies and use industry standard best practices.
- Beginning C# 7 Programming: Gain knowledge of C# programming, including the concepts such as desktop, cloud, and cross-platform programming, making use of data sources. Also understand the basic and advanced concepts of C# programming and provide hands-on learning with the real-world scenarios.
Upon completion of your course, you’ll benefit from our unbridled career support, including:
Opportunity Audit: We'll start by cross-referencing your skills with live opportunities we have through our academy sponsors and employer partnerships.
CV-Support: This includes CV templating if required and a thorough review to ensure yours stands out in this industry we know best.
Interview Preparation: Your expert mentor will work with you via phone, video chat or e-mail to support your interview preparation and make sure you feel fully prepared on the day.
Ongoing Job Alerts: Your dedicated Career Support Officer will keep an eye on the market and match you with any live roles that suit your skills, experience, and career ambitions.
Click apply now for further information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.